Hypnotherapist: Initial License Requirements;
- Submit an application & pay the required license fee;
- Possess a good moral and professional reputation;
- Be physically and mentally fit to practice hypnotherapy;
- Graduate from a hypnotherapy college that is accredited by the Council or another such accrediting agency recognized by the federal government; or graduate from a foreign country hypnotherapy college that possesses equivalent qualifications; and
- Successfully complete the Canadian Council of Psychotherapeutic Examiners (CCPE) examinations.
- Our students are pre-accredited by the AMECC, ANCB, CCPE, CUPHT and the NMCC after successfully graduation.
Collège de Psychothérapie du Québec à Montréal (CPQM)
To enrol or for further information or enrolment forms;
CCPEX: Canadian Council of Psychotherapeutic Examiners
Alternative Medicine Examiners Council of Canada